It’s no surprise that imre has been named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun five years in a row, our employee benefits are outstanding. There are three in particular that make us the leader of the pack.
Reduced Friday hours: At imre, we take our weekends serious and therefore, employees at imre, enjoy a reduced Friday work schedule.
Mind and Body Benefit: What better way to give back to our employees than giving a little to spend on themselves. At imre, employees enjoy a $200.00 quarterly benefit to use on health and wellness.
Sabbatical Leaves: imre offers sabbatical leave at three, five, eight, twelve, fifteen and twenty years of service. This leave ranges from 2-4 weeks and a bonus of $1,000 – $4,000.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: imre offers comprehensive health insurance which includes medical, dental and vision for employees, family members and domestic partners.
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS PROGRAM: We don’t employ health-nuts or reward dieting, but we have one of the healthiest workplaces around.
- LONG TERM DISABILITY: imre provides Long Term Disability insurance to all salaried full time employees.
- LIFE INSURANCE: imre provides life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance to all full time employees. Employees can elect voluntary life and ADD on themselves, their spouse or their children.
- 401K: imre offers a 401k plan as an avenue for its employees to save for retirement. After one year of service, employees are eligible for a match from imre.
- PTO: In order to help keep a work/life balance, imre employees are offered PTO that accrues on a monthly basis.
- HOLIDAYS: imre recognizes 10 holidays